We appreciate everyone’s patience as New Life Mission has been hard at work preparing to open safely for our summer programs. Our programs are going to look a lot different as we embrace the “new normal.” It is a blessing that we are able to begin our physical programs this summer and provide quality programming to our community. This is something we are not taking lightly and are taking every precaution recommended by our health authorities.
Because of regulations, New Life Mission will only be able to operate with a 30 children capacity. Daycare Facilities and Camps are allowed to have “containment groups.” These are groups of 15 children who form their own “bubble” and must be separated by at least 2-meters from other groups within a program facility. Due to our limited space, we will be having the two containment groups meeting at separate times from Monday – Friday:
• Morning Group: 10:00am – 12:30pm
• Afternoon Group: 2:30pm – 5:00pm
This will allow each group to enjoy the full range of our facility, and also give us the time to clean in between programs to ensure health and safety.
Please Note: No Program on Canada Day
New Life Mission reaches over 100 children a year, and unfortunately, our summer programming will only be able to support 30. Because of this, parents need to sign up for their children and there is a waitlist. (PLEASE SEE SIGN UP INSTRUCTIONS BELOW). The following is important information for parents on signing their children up for our programs.
• Because there are only 30 spots available we do need commitment this summer. We would like your children to be as involved as possible during our weekly programs (at least 2 days in attendance). If your children stop attending, and you do not contact us within a week – we will give your child’s spot to another child on the waitlist.
• New Life Mission is implementing active screening, as required by the Department of NB’s Education and Early Childhood Development. Parents will need to sign-off on screening questions every day during drop-off. Children’s temperatures will be taken to ensure they don’t have a fever before being allowed into the building.
• Parents must also provide names of everyone living in the child’s household (this will be used by the government for contact tracing in the event of an outbreak).
TO SIGN UP:
Because we are presently at full capacity, there is a waitlist. Parent/Guardians are encouraged to e-mail us the following information:
– Parent/Guardian Name
– Children’s Names
– What days of the week they would like/are able to attend
Please E-mail to: email@example.com
RESOURCES FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS:
The following are the screening questions parents are required to sign-off during our active screening: https://www.nbed.nb.ca/…/Screening%20Questionnaire%20for%20…
These are the guidelines that New Life Mission is following in our COVID-19 Operations Plan to ensure everyone’s health and safety: